Call Us: 613-680-3616 Email:

  • comm-clean
  • comm-clean
  • comm-clean
  • comm-clean
  • comm-clean
  • comm-clean
  • comm-clean


  1. Cleaning Service Ottawa
  2. Office Cleaning Ottawa
  3. Janitorial Services Ottawa
  4. Commercial Cleaning Ottawa
  5. Ottawa Cleaning

Franchise Opportunity

Why Choose Comm-Clean?

Comm-Clean offers an exceptional business opportunity for individuals who want to be your own boss. We have a number of different packages available that best suits you. Once you choose a package, we provide all the training, initial equipment and chemicals, and the contracts you need to be successful.

Why Choose Franchising?

Franchising is already a $1.3 trillion dollar industry in North America that includes many well known brands. It is considered a low risk way to start your own business, because you are buying into a proven system that is already developed.

Why Choose the Cleaning industry?

The cleaning industry has grown to over $140 billion dollar a year business, and is expected to continue to grow at a healthy rate.  Most cleaning companies are considered small, untrained and lack the structure needed in today’s environment, comm.-clean has recognized that demand to provide quality cleaning services. Right now, Franchised cleaning companies service only about 10% of the total market, leaving 90% of the market untapped. Our goal is to take advantage of this tremendous opportunity of expansion and demand for effective cleaning services.

What we provide:

  • Different package levels to choose from
  • Some financing available (OAC)
  • Extensive 6-8 week training program
  • Use of Comm-Clean trademark
  • Administration and Operational support
  • No selling required
  • Initial equipment and chemical package (Included)
  • Guaranteed customer base
  • Opportunity for growth

Get Started Today

First Name *
Last Name *
State / Province * City Near You *
Phone *
Email *
I can invest... *
I want to start my business within...
How did you hear about Comm-Clean Franchise Systems?
Qusetions or Comments